Shop Managers with a passion for games, DVDs, gadgets and computers
- Over 500+ Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia, India, Netherlands, Poland, Mexico, Italy and Portugal.
- We trade games, DVDs, gadgets, mobile phones, computing products, and flat panel technology with customers on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service.
- We are passionate about our products, our customers, and our colleagues.
- We work using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve our goals.
- We never stand still – our products, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
- You love digital entertainment - you have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home - you absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it
- You are a competent retail manager, able to get the best out of your staff, your customers and your stock
- You are pro-active and can see beyond the daily grind, able to motivate your team to achieve better things even when the chips are down
- You genuinely love working with customers, able to generate an exciting environment for them to shop in, ensuring that they come back to your store every time to pick the brains of your team
- You can turn complaints into positive experiences, possess great communication skills, and lead from the front
- You would like to move into district management one day, developing new managers (as you once were)
- You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
- Receive a generous basic salary
- Report to your local Operation Manager, only in Store Managers advert
- Receive on-the-job training and support from all departments
- Ensure stock holding and stock movement is accounted for, and the daily operation is of the highest standard
- Recruit, train and appraise your staff to be the best
- Make full use of the MS Office suite and our bespoke EPOS tools
- Exceed your targets and bring fresh ideas to the business
- Be eligible to receive a 4 weekly bonus based on store performance
- If you are not saying to yourself “this is the perfect job for me” then do not apply
- If you are still interested, then attach a cover letter to your online application telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate
We have store manager vacancies in the following locations
- Barrow in Furness
- Braintree Full Time
- London W1 Rathbone Place
How To Apply
To apply for a vacancy, click here.
CeX Blog Latest
|WeBuy for Cash||WeBuy for Voucher|
|Nintendo Switch Console, 32GB + Grey Joy-Con, Boxed||£201||£232|
|Xbox One S Console, 500GB, White, Boxed||£110||£133|
|NEW 2DS XL Console, W / AC Adapter, Black & Turquoise, Boxed||£75||£91|
|Tekken 7 (No DLC)||£24||£29|
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy||£23||£28|
|Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Midnight Black, Unlocked A||£356||£430|
|Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64GB Midnight Black, Unlocked A||£388||£469|
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDDR5X||£442||£510|
|Apple iPhone 7 32GB Black, Unlocked A||£272||£363|
|HTC Vive VR Headset, A||£336||£406|
|LEGO Batman Movie, The (U) 2017||£5||£8|
|Get Out (15) 2017||£8||£9|
|Kong: Skull Island (12) 2017||£10||£12|