Apple iPhone 5 16GB Black
Apple iPhone 5 16GB Black
It''s finally here, the all-new iPhone 5!
With a remarkably thin and light design plus a whole host of fantastic new features the iPhone 5 looks to be yet another ground breaking device from Apple.
- All-new Design - 18% thinner, 20% lighter and 12% less volume.
- 4-inch Retina Display - More display means more to see and it''s more vibrant, too!
- Ultrafast Wireless - LTE, the right way plus next-generation cellular and wireless connectivity.
- A6 Chip - Faster CPU performance, faster graphics and even better battery life.
- iSight Camera - Even better features including Panorama, enhanced HD video recording and FaceTime HD camera.
- All-new Lightning connector - A new way to get connected, a lightning to 30-pin adapter!
- Maps - Maps designed by Apple.
- Siri - New Siri features with iOS6, just ask Siri!
- iOS6 - The all new iOS with built-in apps and even more capabilities!
- iCloud - Everything you need, everywhere you go.
- Apps - Built-in apps and access to thousands more through the App Store.
- AirPlay - Enjoy what''s on your iPhone on your HDTV with AirPlay.
- AirPrint - Print from your phone over Wi-Fi with AirPrint.
iPhone5 Technical Specifications:
- 16, 32 or 64GB
- 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch Retina display
- 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Camera, Photos and Video
- 8mpx iSight camera
- Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- FaceTime HD camera with 1.2MP photos and HD video (720p) up to 30 frames per second
- Panorama, Autofocus, Tap to focus video or still images, Face detection in video or still images, LED flash, Improved video stabilization, Photo and video geotagging
- Audio Playback
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- TV and Video
- AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV support at 720p
- AirPlay video streaming to Apple TV (3rd generation) at up to 1080p and Apple TV (2nd generation) at up to 720p
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Mail Attachment and File Support
- Viewable document types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
- Cellular and Wireless
- GSM model A1428*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 4 and 17)
- CDMA model A1429*: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5, 13, 25)
- GSM model A1429*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5)
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Digital compass
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm
- 112 grams
- System Requirements
- Apple ID (for some features)
- Internet Access
- Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later / PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 10.7 or later
Mobile Phone Grading guide
- Mint - Phone in as new/mint condition with charger, original box and all accessories.
- Good - Working phone in good condition with slight cosmetic blemishes. Charger supplied. Missing one or two accessories or original box.
- Working - Fully functioning phone, may be in poor cosmetic condition, but touch screen intact. Complete with battery and charger but maybe missing accessories and packaging. Not water damaged.
- Non-Working - Phone intact, not crushed or snapped in half. Non-working examples: dead, cracked, broken/bleeding LCD (screen), not powering up, speaker/mic faults, broken aerial, etc. No accessories required.
Please note that when selling your phone to CeX, we will determine the condition of your phone after we have fully tested the item, and will value it accordingly.