Apple iPhone 5 16GB Black
Apple iPhone 5 16GB Black
It''s finally here, the all-new iPhone 5!
With a remarkably thin and light design plus a whole host of fantastic new features the iPhone 5 looks to be yet another ground breaking device from Apple.
- All-new Design - 18% thinner, 20% lighter and 12% less volume.
- 4-inch Retina Display - More display means more to see and it''s more vibrant, too!
- Ultrafast Wireless - LTE, the right way plus next-generation cellular and wireless connectivity.
- A6 Chip - Faster CPU performance, faster graphics and even better battery life.
- iSight Camera - Even better features including Panorama, enhanced HD video recording and FaceTime HD camera.
- All-new Lightning connector - A new way to get connected, a lightning to 30-pin adapter!
- Maps - Maps designed by Apple.
- Siri - New Siri features with iOS6, just ask Siri!
- iOS6 - The all new iOS with built-in apps and even more capabilities!
- iCloud - Everything you need, everywhere you go.
- Apps - Built-in apps and access to thousands more through the App Store.
- AirPlay - Enjoy what''s on your iPhone on your HDTV with AirPlay.
- AirPrint - Print from your phone over Wi-Fi with AirPrint.
iPhone5 Technical Specifications:
- 16, 32 or 64GB
- 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch Retina display
- 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Camera, Photos and Video
- 8mpx iSight camera
- Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- FaceTime HD camera with 1.2MP photos and HD video (720p) up to 30 frames per second
- Panorama, Autofocus, Tap to focus video or still images, Face detection in video or still images, LED flash, Improved video stabilization, Photo and video geotagging
- Audio Playback
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- TV and Video
- AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV support at 720p
- AirPlay video streaming to Apple TV (3rd generation) at up to 1080p and Apple TV (2nd generation) at up to 720p
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Mail Attachment and File Support
- Viewable document types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
- Cellular and Wireless
- GSM model A1428*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 4 and 17)
- CDMA model A1429*: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5, 13, 25)
- GSM model A1429*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5)
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Digital compass
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm
- 112 grams
- System Requirements
- Apple ID (for some features)
- Internet Access
- Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later / PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 10.7 or later
Mobile Phone Grading guide
- A - Mint: Working product in mint cosmetic condition with all accessories.
- B - Good: Working product in good cosmetic condition with all essential accessories.
- C - Working: Working product in poor cosmetic condition, with charger.
- F - Non-working: Product must be intact. Phone passes IMEI check, no accessories required. Non-working examples: dead, cracked, water damage, broken/bleeding LCD (screen), not powering up, speaker/mic faults, broken aerial, etc.
Please note: All iPhones must have iCloud account deactivated.
Everything CeX sells comes with a 12 month warranty.