Nokia Asha 210
Nokia Asha 210
ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE JUST A CLICK AWAY
Staying in touch with friends is super-easy on the Asha 210. Chat, upload, like, comment and share in an instant. With all your favourite apps and social networks, you'll never miss a thing.
CAPTURE THE PERFECT SELF-PORTRAIT
Follow the inbuilt voice guidance to get a great self-portrait. Then share it with your friends straight from the camera in a few quick clicks to Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
Connect to the internet via a wireless hotspot to quickly stream video from YouTube and zip around the web on Nokia Xpress Browser. Found a cool new website? Share it on your social networks to make your friends smile.
SLAM TO SHARE
Rapidly share your pictures, videos and contacts with other Bluetooth-enabled phones via Slam. There's no set-up or pairing needed – just select Slam, tap to connect with another phone and that's it.
Personalise the shortcut key
You decide where the shortcut key takes you: WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or Nokia Xpress Browser. And you can always change this from the settings.
- 2G Network GSM (900/1800) / (850/1900)
- 2.4 inch, 320 x 240 pixel, TFT, 65K colors
- 64MB internal memory
- 32MB RAM
- MicroSD up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR
- Java MIDP 2.1
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- 2MPx, 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Video recording
- Vibration alerts
- QWERTY Keypad
- Stereo FM radio with RDS; FM recording
- MP4/H.263/WMV support
- MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC support
- 3.5mm jack
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
- 111.5 x 60 x 11.8 mm
- 97.3 g
Mobile Phone Grading Guide
The products we buy and sell are graded according to their cosmetic condition, functionality and the accessories they come with.
All phones, tablets and hardware (excluding consoles) are graded as one of the following:
- A Mint - Product in mint/new condition with original box and all original accessories.
- B Good - Product in good condition with all essential accessories. No box required.
- C Working - Product in poor condition and fully working with all essential accessories. No box required.
- F Non-working - (Applicable for Phones and iPads only). Product must be intact and not crushed, bent, or snapped. Passes IMEI check, No accessories required. All Apple products must have the iCloud account deactivated. Non-working examples: Dead, cracked, water damage, broken/bleeding LCD (screen), not powering up, speaker/mic faults, broken aerial, etc.
Please note all iPhones, iPads and iPods must have the iCloud account deactivated.
Games consoles are graded as one of the following:
- Boxed - Good to Mint Condition. All essential accessories. Original, first party controller of matching colour. Official box with all inserts to ensure safe transit.
- Unboxed - As above, just without the box.
- Discounted - Any condition but must be fully working. Chips, dents and scratches acceptable providing function is not impeded. All essential accessories, any controller. Box not required.