Sony Xperia J
Sony Xperia J
Big screen entertainment in a stylish smartphone
Watch the world, big and bright on the large 4.0 inch, scratch resistant screen. Watch your favourite films with the Movies app, listen to music in stunning quality with Walkman or enjoy your photos like never before with the Album App. Show time? Connect the Xperia J smartphone to your TV or Tablet via WiFi and DLNA and enjoy your content with more devices. Xperia J is a stylish, social smartphone that delivers high end entertainment on the go and has plenty of memory to store all of your favourite Android apps and content.
So, what's new? Xperia Js smart illuminations give you a heads-up. The light notifies you of incoming messages, Facebook updates and more, making it easy to stay in touch in style. Prefer to say it face-to-face? Use the front facing camera for a video chat.
For your listening pleasure
Found the right track? The Walkman app keeps you in touch with your music. Just plug in your earphones and listen in soul-shaking clarity. Or connect to wireless speakers, crank it up with xLoud loudness enhancement and use your phone as the ultimate DJ deck.
Shoot it sharp
Capture those happy moments and memories with the 5 MP auto focus camera. Or shoot sharp action in video, then post everything on Facebook with just a click. View every detail of your favourite photos and videos in the Album app, or store it all on Sony's cloud storage PlayMemories Online. It's super easy and an instant way to access your content from your Xperia, laptop or Playstation 3 console.
Sony Entertainment Network
Feasts for film fans, masses of music. Enjoy a global catalogue of more than 12 million songs from Music Unlimited. Or download your favourite blockbuster movies from Video Unlimited. Its all on Sony Entertainment Network. With only one account you can enjoy everything on your Xperia smartphone, BRAVIA TV, tablet or PS3. No trips to the store. No late fees. Just pure entertainment.
- 2G Network GSM Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900)
- 3G Network HSDPA Dual-band (900/2100)
- 4.0 inch, 480x854 pixel, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
- Multi-touch, Corning Gorilla Glass, Timescape UI, Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- 4GB internal memory
- 512MB RAM
- microSD card support up to 32GB
- GPRS up to 86Kbps
- EDGE up to 237Kbps
- HSDPA (7.2Mbps)
- HSUPA (5.76Mbps)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, EDR
- GPS with AGPS support
- HTML5 browsing, Flash support
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- microUSB v2.0
- 5MPx/VGA cameras
- Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Image stabilization
- VGA video recording
- Video stabilization
- Android OS 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon chipset
- 1 GHz Cortex-A5 CPU
- Adreno 200 GPU
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Java MIDP emulator
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV support
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV support
- SNS integration
- Document viewer, Voice memo/dial, Predictive text input
- Vibration alert; MP3 ringtones
- 3.5mm jack, loudspeaker, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 124.3 x 61.2 x 9.2 mm
- 124 g
Mobile Phone Grading guide
A - Mint: Working product in mint cosmetic condition with all accessories.
B - Good: Working product in good cosmetic condition with all essential accessories.
C - Working: Working product in poor cosmetic condition, with charger.
F - Non-working: Product must be intact. Phone passes IMEI check, no accessories required. Non-working examples: dead, cracked, water damage, broken/bleeding LCD (screen), not powering up, speaker/mic faults, broken aerial, etc.
Please note: All iPhones must have iCloud account deactivated. Everything CeX sells comes with a 12 month warranty.