Gran Turismo 5
This is no demo or spin-off, this is the game every car enthusiast has been waiting for as the legendary real driving simulator finally rolls off the production line. The result of four years work by a team of hundreds, this is the game the PlayStation 3 was made for.
It goes without saying that the new game looks astonishing - far better even than Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - but as ever the beauty of Gran Turismo is that it drives as realistically as it looks. With the 950 different cars modelled to a higher degree of accuracy than ever before this also features more manufacturers than any other game - including, for the first time ever, Lamborghini and Bugatti.
Other fan demands that have finally been met too, including fully realistic damage-modelling, a 16-player online mode, dynamic weather changes and night racing. Any more realistic than this and you'd be knocked out by the petrol fumes.Key Features
- Real simulator:The definitive version of the most realistic driving game ever finally hits the PlayStation 3 with more cars, tracks and features than ever before.
- Virtual showroom:Photorealistic graphics simulate hundreds of cars in exacting detail - from the smallest nuts and bolts to the unique handling of every model.
- Stig friendly:New official licenses include Ferrari, WRC and NASCAR - as well as the test track from the BBC's Top Gear show.
- Damage control:For the first time new damage modelling lets you see the damage your car - and your opponents' - endures throughout the race.
- Gran Turismo Live:Race online with fans around the world in the brand new 16-player multiplayer mode.
- Gaming Accessories
- Gaming Consoles
- Gaming Software
- PC Gaming
- PlayStation 2
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- PS Vita
- Retro Gaming
- Wii U
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One