Motorola RAZR i XT890 8GB,
|WeBuy for cash||£69.00|
|WeBuy for voucher||£84.00|
Motorola RAZR i XT890 8GB, Unlocked A
Introducing the Powerful Motorola RAZR i Powered by Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich. The RAZR i puts the Google universe in your hand. Google Play gives you access to more than 600,000 apps and games, millions of books and thousands of movies.
Go where you need to go with Google Maps for Android with free turn-by-turn directions and voice guidance. And when your hands are full, use Voice Actions for Android on the RAZR i to compose a text, get directions, make a call or simply Google something.
The RAZR i also features near field communication (NFC) technology so you can send contacts, links, maps and more directly to compatible phones with Android Beam. Just hold the phones together and tap the screen. Designed with premium protective materials, the RAZR i is built to go everywhere.
A diamond cut aircraft-grade aluminum frame surrounds the display, which is made of Corning Gorilla Glass, to deflect both scratches and scrapes. On the back, the RAZR i is made DuPont KEVLAR strong.
Spilled coffee? Caught in the rain? Don’t worry. The RAZR i is protected with a splash-guard coating- even on the electrical boards inside.
- 2G Network GSM Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900)
- 3G Network HSDPA Quad-band (850/900/1900/2100)
- 4.3 inch, 540 x 960 pixel, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 8GB internal memory
- 1GB RAM
- HSDPA (21.1 Mbps)
- HSUPA (5.76 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
- GPS with A-GPS, S-GPS support
- HTML5 browsing
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- microUSB v2.0
- 8MPx, 3264x2448 pixels
- LED flash
- Touch focus
- Face detection
- Image stabilization
- 1080p@30fps video recording
- Secondary VGA camera
- Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 2 GHz Intel Atom CPU
- PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Document viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Predictive text input
- 3.5mm jack
- 122.5 x 60.9 x 8.3 mm
- 126 g
Mobile Phone Grading Guide
Mint – Phone in as new/mint condition with charger, original box and all accessories.
Good - Working phone in good condition with slight cosmetic blemishes. Charger supplied. Missing one or two accessories or original box.
Poor - Phone in poor cosmetic condition. Charger supplied but missing accessories and packaging.
Non-working – Phone intact, not crushed or snapped in half. Non-working examples: dead, cracked, broken/bleeding LCD (screen), not powering up, speaker/mic faults, broken aerial, etc. No accessories required.
Please note that when selling your phone to CeX, we will determine the condition of your phone after we have fully tested the item, and will value it accordingly.
- Phone Accessories & Mobile Broadband
- Phone Handsets
- Non-working Phones
- Phones - 3
- Phones - iPhones
- Phones - O2
- Phones - Orange
- Phones - T-Mobile
- Phones - Tesco
- Phones - Unlocked
- Phones - Virgin
- Phones - Vodafone
- Phones - Windows Phones
- Phones Android
- Phones Android Non Working
- Phones BlackBerry
- Phones Blackberry Non Working
- Phones Feature Non Working
- Phones iPhone Non Working
- Phones Windows Non Working
|Sorry, this item is currently out of stock.|